26 Feb 2015

Unexpected Letter


We received a letter today. I thought we would share Elder Teals testimony that he added at the end.
I have transcribed it after the image, as it can be hard to read on a small screen.


Jesus is the Christ, and the Only Begotten Son of our loving Heavenly Father. He lives ! He is a living, loving person, who guides and plays an active part in the proceedings of His church. The Lord of the vineyard is working alongside His servants as we bring in the final harvest. I will not stop until He comes and tells me that my work is done; which I know will not be until the message of the Restored Gospel has been sounded in every ear. I know that my Redeemer lives, and I will devote my life to His service. I fear no-one but my God, and I know that I am doing His work.
Thank you for your continued love and support through letters, emails, prayers and everything else that you do. I love you and miss you all, but there is no place that I'd rather be than right here right now.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

WE WILL HAVE A TEMPLE

WITH LOVE ; ELDER TEAL

GREECE ATHENS MISSION


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...