12 Nov 2015

Week 67 Athens


Today we've been busy planning next week. Tomorrow we have zone conference here in Athens, on Thursday in Cyprus, District Conference in Cyprus Saturday and Sunday, and then on Monday the new missionaries arrive! And Elder Charles of the Quorum of the Seventy arrived today. He will be here until the end of the District Conference on Sunday. So we've been busy!

And next week I'm not sure when we'll get to do our emails as P-Day will be on Saturday (as the new missionaries arrive on Monday), and we will be in Cyprus on Saturday. We'll find some time during the week to do emails, it will probably be on Tuesday night at the earliest.

The logistics of 10 missionaries arriving all at once, and then sorting out transfers across two countries and 3 areas which are a flight apart, over two days, are just crazy!

Yeah it is exciting!

Attached are my journal pictures, and some pictures from the photo-shoot I had in the apartment with Elder Klestrup this morning. I realised that I hadn't taken any photos whilst in Thessaloniki and wanted some to send home!

It was so good to be back in Thessaloniki, it was like going back to my home branch. They were all so happy to see me and I to see them. I love that place! I'm pretty sure that I'll serve there again before the end of my mission

It's pretty cold now! When you've spent the summer at 40 degrees, a day that would seem nice in England is absolutely freezing! (It was 19C the day he wrote this!)

By the way, I made the banana bread, it went really well and it was really easy too, I think I'll do it more often










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...